Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Updates

WOW! A lot has happened since my last blog! Where do I start? First of all, our children have grown up, of course, it's been more than three years since I've blogged! (And I promised I would keep up with it...life has a different plan sometimes! LOL!) Well, we are no longer foster parents but we enjoyed ALL the kids we've fostered! We fostered a total of 29 children over the last four years...two of which are permanent members of our family now! HOORAY! PRAISE GOD! We decided in December 2007 that we would no longer be foster parents and our last two foster children left our home in January and February of 2008. From the very beginning, we said that we would foster until we had all the children we wanted or we became pregnant! Guess which one it was...YES...WE BECAME PREGNANT! PRAISE GOD! We found out we were pregnant in December 2007. Our wonderful miracle son was born in July 2008...so needless to say that's what's been keeping me so busy over the past year and before that my kids and the other foster kids kept me busy. Along with all that, we bought our new house in July 2007 so I've been busy fixing things how I want it...and still working on that...I've got many more projects I want to do! I will post pictures soon! Until then, please accept my apologizes for not posting blogs sooner! May God bless ya'll and your families!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you blogging again!!! :)
and so happy that you have been blessed with your 3 children! they all are truly gifts from God!
take care and God bless!!!